Still holding FEB 18s , down big.
hedged with a few FEB 90 $GS calls. (insurance)
X FEB 30 puts vs. FCX mini-calls. addedFEB 30s (FCXBF)
Oh Man ... this is too funny. I'm playing the exact opposite. I've been long MS since Dec, for an almost double. For Goldman, I'm looking at some puts if GS goes higher. For the long term, I'm less bearish on MS and more bearish on GS. I think anyone playing these stocks is gambling. If the market holds up for the next few days, then I'll be All in for a major bull run to 9000-10000. The probability has come down significantly for retesting the Nov lows. Friday was a good opportunity for the bears to do it.Then maybe DOW to 7500 again by summer. Buy on the Dip, I don't see the Dow hitting 6000 in the short term, it will take a longer time horizon for that to happen (assuming the economy continues to deteriorate). Both FCX and X are buy/hold if they come down lower, both stocks have very good balance sheets and are undervalued (especially X).Good luck!
premarkets looking rough right now...DOW future @7900PPT should be in office soon
If support is broken between 795-800, then we will most likely re-test the lows. I still think it's unlikely, and I'm buying on these dips, (with close stops of course).
i own GS, FCX, and GE calls. sold X puts, HUGE WINNER! i hate MS.
relax botd, ms gonna down big tommorow
still holding FAZ BOTD?
Mother Sucker (MS) is such a pain in the ass :-)) I afraid it can pop hard when the markets pops upcoming days
I'm breakeven right now and the thought of covering them and going long has jusr crossed my mind do the support this stock has.
yeahhh...it has a lot of lovers
short NUE. (replaces X)
pairs trade: long DLB, short BBY.snd short BBBY.
tempted to short RIMM, anyone ? GE calls hangin' on by a few pennies.
BOTD, 9DMA on RIMM is 53.91. Might want to short below that.
Nice trade on $X!!!Impressive watching you hold through the earnings pop.Congrats!
thanks Ed!updated lending restriction list:all restaurantsall truckingcheers.
JDP, yes, holding FAZ. buys at $55, and under $44. (with MS puts, and GS & GE calls) ... looking to sell GS & GE if we get a pop, and hold MS until FEB expiration
why in da Gods heaven I bought those MS puts ? :))) lol
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner