STOCK #1 = $MATR
- Large and Untapped Market: We estimate the market potential for our analytics in the United States at $5+ billion per year. The market is very new, and we believe it is less than 5% penetrated.
- Enterprise Analytics Footprint: Mattersight's technology applies millions of proprietary algorithms to previously unstructured and unanalyzed customer and employee interactions. Our analytics are used in service, sales and collections calls centers. We have also deployed analytics applications for fraud, customer retention, and the back office.
- Analytics as a Service in the Cloud: Our analytics are delivered in the cloud, and virtually all of the company’s revenues are recurring.
- Significant Returns for Our Customers: Mattersight's unique analytics and delivery model generates 2x to 10x returns for our customers.
- Impressive Customer List: The company has built an impressive customer list, including three of the top five HMOs, three of the top four Property & Casualty companies, one of the three largest retail banks, and one of the two largest Prescription Benefit Management companies.
- Long-lasting Customer Relationships: The company’s average revenue per customer is in excess of $1 million per year. A typical contract is between $3 million and $20 million and runs for an initial duration of three to five years, with a number of the company’s earliest customers having signed extensions of an additional three to five years.
- Significant Revenue Visibility: The company has a large contract backlog, and its revenue retention rate is 95%. *source: www.Mattersight.com
-- Predicting future customer and employee outcomes and behaviors -- Routing calls based on predictive algorithms to the best available agent to handle each specific caller -- Identifying the best opportunity for improvement for each specific agent, supervisor and manager
"We are extremely proud of our groundbreaking work in understanding the connection between language patterns and human behavior. The large investment we have made in this area creates significant value for our customers and very valuable competitive advantage for our company,"
~ Kelly Conway, President and CEO.
STOCK #2 = $VRNG
MOBILE MATTERS: ... show me your Vringo! $VRNG
- MOBILE PURE PLAY
- 22 PATENTS FILED (2 approved)
- MARK "shark tank" CUBAN = 7.4% stake!
|FaceBook visual ringtones ... Facetones! (of course)|
Andrew Perlman talks Vringo
Jon Medved on TECH M&A